Orienteering event software
As a basic principle, I want to offer tools to O-organisers which help them organising a complete event. Thus there are several different applications available for different event types:
- OE2010 (organising individual single and multiday events)
- OS2010 (organising relay events)
- OT2003 (organising team events)
- OEScore (organising score events)
- OEHeats (Races with qualifying and finals, like WOC and WMOC)
They are available in several languages.
OE2010, OS2010, OEScore and OEHeats are available in version 11.0 for Windows2000/XP/Vista/7/8, while OT2003 is available in version 10.3 for Windows95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8.
Click on any application in the Orienteering menu to get more details.
For the current SportSoftware V.11.0, printable PDF handbooks can be downloaded from the special Version11 download page. Of course you should not only read those handbooks in theory. Start into a new experience immediately by downloading the trial version from the download page and exploring the software! Like it is always in orienteering: Learning by doing!
It is no problem to adapt the software to specific needs by means of add ons. Look into the Orienteering menu to see what I had implemented so far.
Some main features are common to all applications:
- 32/64 bit Windows look and feel
- administration of multiple events
- entry management
- support of national runners databases for quick entries
- course setting (incl. IOF symbol sheets)
- start list (incl. control cards)
- seamless integration of the SPORTident and Emit systems incl. automatic code checking
- speaker support
- time taking (connection to any external time taking system possible)
- preliminary results, result sheets
- various export and import file interfaces for additional event data processing (CSV, XML)
- variable report layouts, internet publishing
- automatic connection and direct access to web services
- visual layout editor to design any label sheets: address labels, receipts, results, diploms, etc.
Look into the Orienteering menu to find more details about any application.